Alex O’Loughlin takes a leave from Hawaii Five-0, Checking into Rehab
Hawaii 5-0 Star, Alex O’Loughlin, is taking a break from his CBS series. The actor, who injured his shoulder while performing a stunt on the drama, is checking into rehab for an issue with pain medication.
According to his rep, “Alex is taking a short break from Hawaii Five-0, to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury.
Shooting will still continue, even without Alex’s “Commander Steve McGarrett” no word yet from CBS on how the episodes will work around Alex not filming. The series is currently filming episode 20 of the second season. We respect and support Alexs decision, added CBS Studios. Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well, and we look forward to his return.
Written by Sarah on March 3rd, 2012 | Tagged as: Popular Culture
Tell Us What You Think: Related Articles:
- Alex O’Loughlin: “Jennifer Lopez Sex Scene ‘Awful!’”
- Lindsay Lohan Ready To Leave Rehab…For Holiday Break
- JoJo Coming To “Hawaii Five-O”
- Britney Leaves Rehab After Twenty-Four Hours-Again!
- Demi Lovato Leaving Rehab Next Week
- Shot! 50 Famous People Who Have Taken A Bullet
- 20 Crazy Celebrity Fad Diets
- 10 Sports Coaches Going Freaking Nuts
- Miley Cyrus
- Britney Spears
- Lindsay Lohan
- Vanessa Hudgens
Latest Photo Galleries
- TV Crunch
- Movie Crunch
- HipHop Crunch
- Style Crunch
- Sports Crunch
- 25 Hottest Katy Perry Photos
PopCrunch showcases the latest, most up-to-date celeb news and hollywood gossip around. We make celebrity news hot.