Did Natalie Portman Secretly Marry Benjamin Millipied?
Did they or didn’t they?! Do you think Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millipied got hitched?
That’s the buzz brewing ’round the blogosphere after a pair of suspiciously placed rings raised the ire of Goss Gawkers.
Snapshots of the Black Swan starlet at Sunday’s Oscars seem to reveal that she’s sporting an extra silver band next to her engagement bling. And you know what that means: Cue the covert wedding rumors!
Has Natalie wed her fianc, choreographer, Benjamin Millepied? No comment yet from their rep.
The famously private couple announced their engagement in December 2010, after meeting on the set of Black Swan — the film that won Natalie a Best Actress Oscar in 2011. She gave birth to their first child, son Aleph, in June.
Written by Castina on February 28th, 2012 | Tagged as: Natalie Portman,Popular Culture
Tell Us What You Think: Related Articles:
- Natalie Portman: “Recession Is Exciting”
- The Natalie Portman Collection; Natalie Portman Vegan Shoe Collection Launch
- Natalie Portman Interview Magazine September 2009
- Natalie Portman Blasts Sean Penn Romance Rumors
- Natalie Portman V Magazine December 2009
- 16 Of The Worst Comic Book Castings
- 10 Most Bizarre Deaths in the Porn Industry
- 15 Vampire Movies Which Don’t Suck (And One That Does)
- Miley Cyrus
- Britney Spears
- Lindsay Lohan
- Vanessa Hudgens
Latest Photo Galleries
- TV Crunch
- Movie Crunch
- HipHop Crunch
- Style Crunch
- Sports Crunch
- 25 Hottest Katy Perry Photos
PopCrunch showcases the latest, most up-to-date celeb news and hollywood gossip around. We make celebrity news hot.