“The Voice’s” Adam Levine Inks Fragrance Deal
Adam Levine will launch his own fragrance — 222 by Adam Levine — in May 2013.
The Maroon 5 frontman and mentor on NBC’s The Voice is adding perfumer to his lengthy resume. Adam just inked a deal to market his own male scent through a partnership agreement with ID Perfumes.
The company is the same perfume purveyor behind last year’s Purr by Katy Perry.
The Hollywood Reporter writes:
“222 by Adam Levine will be launched in May 2013 with ID Perfumes and will be sold in various sizes of fluid ounces at a suggested retail price of $ 36, $ 45 and $ 65, respectively, in both mens and womens varieties. Gift sets and ancillary products will be released seasonally.”
An ID spokesperson says:
“Adam is a performer with tremendous charisma, both on stage and on TV. Endeavouring to capture that in a bottle has thus far been very exciting and we’re certain the final products will be even more so.”
Adam joins a long list of celebs — including Diddy, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez — to follow Elizabeth Taylor’s footsteps down the fragrance aisle.
Written by Castina on March 8th, 2012 | Tagged as: Adam Levine,The Voice
Tell Us What You Think: Related Articles:
- Cameron Diaz Clinginess Threatens New Romance With Adam Levine
- Cameron Diaz Adam Levine Dating — Cameron Introduces Maroon 5 Singer To Mom
- Maroon 5 Adam Levine Naked Testicular Cancer PSA
- Maroon 5′s Adam Levine Dishes About Being Slutty and Having a Gay Brother
- “Moves Like Jagger” Music VIDEO [Feat. Adam Levine & Christina Aguilera]
- 15 Movies With Huge and Horrific Death Counts
- 22 Drunken Hot Girls On New Year’s Eve
- 10 Most Memorable Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
- Miley Cyrus
- Britney Spears
- Lindsay Lohan
- Vanessa Hudgens
Latest Photo Galleries
- TV Crunch
- Movie Crunch
- HipHop Crunch
- Style Crunch
- Sports Crunch
- 25 Hottest Katy Perry Photos
PopCrunch showcases the latest, most up-to-date celeb news and hollywood gossip around. We make celebrity news hot.