THG Week in Review: June 11-17, 2011
Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staff takes a look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made these last seven days so memorable.
If you don’t already, you can FOLLOW THG on Twitter and Facebook for 24/7/365 news. Day in and day out, let us be your #1 celebrity gossip source!
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Crystal Harris made like a runaway bride and ditched Hugh Hefner.
- An apparent Amber Portwood suicide attempt prompted this 911 call.
- Joss Stone was somehow an alleged target of an assassination plot.
- Selena Gomez was hospitalized for exhaustion, but she’ll be okay.
- Anthony Weiner resigned from Congress after his Twitpic scandal.
- Bill Maher and Jane Lynch recited Weiner’s sexting exchanges.
- John Edwards’ mug shot is … well, just look at the thing.
Final Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer
- The final, epic Harry Potter trailer (above) has been released.
- Game of Thrones’ Sean Bean was stabbed in a bar fight.
- Soulja Boy railed against his white Facebook stalkers …
- … then pulled out the time-honored “hacking” defense.
- Michele Bachmann is running for President of the U.S.
- Unreliable inmate Dexter Isaac claims he capped Tupac.
- David Tyree came out HARD against gay marriage.
- Tracy Morgan is mending fences after his vile rant.
- Will a jury believe Casey Anthony’s defense?
Lady Gaga – The Edge Of Glory
- Lady Gaga debuted her video (above) for “The Edge of Glory.”
- The Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert, is engaged … but to whom?
- Charlie Sheen is in talks for a new sitcom. Sans Chuck Lorre.
- Vanessa Hudgens posed for Candie’s rather than leaked pics.
- Tamra Barney is feuding with Slade Smiley, Gretchen Rossi.
- Mildred Patricia Baena sold out Arnold. Apparently for free.
- Kim Kardashian’s wedding registry? Not un-ridiculous at all.
- Taylor Momsen is still doing her thing. We mean flashing.
- The Heat lost the NBA Finals. LeBron heard all about it.
- Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied welcomed a baby son.
- Songstress Lily Allen and Sam Cooper got married in the UK.
- Effing Snooki and Jionni LaValle called it quits over in Italy.
- “It” girl Pippa Middleton and Alex Loudon broke up …
- … and she’s been linked to George Percy (again).
- Dianna Agron and Sebastian Stan may be dating.
- Ditto Sean Penn and Garcelle Beauvais, we hear.
- Is Mark Zuckerberg engaged to Priscilla Chan?
- Is Jennifer Aniston’s new man moving in?