Whitney Houston’s Casket Pics On Front Page Of National Enquirer
The National Enquirer has sunk to perhaps it’s ultimately lowest point ever. The tab (or is it rag?) just published images to the front page of their mag of the late Whitney Houston. The problem is, Houston was in her casket.
Post-mortem images are nothing new. The world’s biggest stars whose light burned out too soon, like Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, and now Whitney were subject of the flashbulbs even after their deaths. But something about this particular image of Whitney is sparking significant outrage. Fans, other celebrities, and family are raising a stir on popular social networks, like Facebook and Twitter, taking a vehement stand, and speaking out against the magazine.
The only good news to result of the image is Houston appears to “look great” in the photo…provided any good can come out of this.
Tell Us What You Think: Related Articles:
- Whitney Houston “Dancing With The Stars” Finale Performance Nov. 24
- Whitney Houston American Music Awards 2009 Performance
- Whitney Houston Hospitalized With Infection
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Sue The National Enquirer For Six Figures
- Did Whitney Houston Drown?
- 15 Most Ridiculous Celebrity Photoshop Disasters
- 15 Vampire Movies Which Don’t Suck (And One That Does)
- 7 Things You Didnt Know Were Originally Japanese
- Miley Cyrus
- Britney Spears
- Lindsay Lohan
- Vanessa Hudgens
Search Latest Photo Galleries
- 25 Hottest Kim Kardashian Photos
- Scarlett Johansson Picture Gallery
- 25 Hottest Kate Upton Photos
- Sofia Vergara Picture Gallery
- 25 Hottest Katy Perry Photos
- TV Crunch
- Movie Crunch
- HipHop Crunch
- Style Crunch
- Sports Crunch
PopCrunch showcases the latest, most up-to-date celeb news and hollywood gossip around. We make celebrity news hot.